Avoca is a driving force behind the continuous improvement of outsourced clinical research. As a developer of insightful and progressive solutions to challenges faced in clinical research, Avoca makes a tangible difference to the operations of pharmaceutical companies and clinical services providers.
At Avoca, we value hard work of the highest quality and also encourage creativity and work life balance.
Please note that only CVs and resumes uploaded in a PDF format will be considered.
The Avoca Group is currently seeking a candidate to fill the role of Senior Consultant. The selected candidate must be self-driven with a sense of urgency and have the ability to work effectively and independently in a virtual company environment. The Senior Consultant will utilize effective communication to assess and propose solutions to the client. He or she will have a proven track record of successfully managing client needs, adding value to their team and quality assurance expertise.
An ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge of clinical outsourcing, with expertise in a relevant specialty such as quality metrics, quality management, outsourcing models, effective oversight, change management, and customer relationship management.
- Consult with senior level decision makers, uncover needs and offer solutions
- Engage executives and educate on the Avoca consulting process
- Facilitate and lead work/strategy sessions
- 3 years’ experience consulting or working in a senior management role in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- BA/BS in a scientific or business discipline
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device and/or biotechnology industries
- Strong presentation and reporting skills via MS PowerPoint and oral presentations
- Position is virtual using teleconferencing with occasional travel required