Avoca is a driving force behind the continuous improvement of outsourced clinical research. As a developer of insightful and progressive solutions to challenges faced in clinical research, Avoca makes a tangible difference to the operations of pharmaceutical companies and clinical services providers.
At Avoca, we value hard work of the highest quality and also encourage creativity and work life balance.
Please note that only CVs and resumes uploaded in a PDF format will be considered.
The Avoca Group is currently seeking to expand our network of Senior Consultants. Our projects are well suited for candidates who have pharmaceutical industry experience. Because we are a driving force behind the continuous improvement of outsourced clinical research, we find that successful team members are passionate about bringing solutions to the industry and have a desire to make a tangible difference for our clients. The ideal candidates must be self-driven with a sense of urgency and have the ability to work effectively and independently in a virtual company environment. The Senior Consultant will utilize effective communication to assess and propose solutions to the client. He or she will have a proven track record of successfully managing client needs, adding value to their team and quality assurance expertise.
An ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge of clinical outsourcing, with expertise in a relevant specialty such as quality metrics, quality management, outsourcing models, effective oversight, change management, and customer relationship management.
- Consult with senior level decision makers, uncover needs and offer solutions
- Engage executives and educate on the Avoca consulting process
- Facilitate and lead work/strategy sessions
- 3 years’ experience consulting or working in a senior management role in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- BA/BS in a scientific or business discipline
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device and/or biotechnology industries
- Strong presentation and reporting skills via MS PowerPoint and oral presentations
- Position is virtual using teleconferencing with occasional travel required
Senior Marketing Manager
The Avoca Group is searching for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving leads to our business primarily by using content marketing and digital channels.
In this role you will lead Avoca’s marketing program. You will work closely with team members from different areas of our company and will need to be organized in making sure our marketing and branding is consistent across all of our business. The Marketing Manager must be self-driven with a sense of urgency and have the ability to work effectively and independently in a virtual company environment. The candidate must have the confidence, experience and drive to take the lead in managing our marketing program based on strategies they help our team develop.
In addition to this, the candidate should:
- Reflect our company values and fit our company culture
- Work independently and be able to adapt to work in a virtual environment
- Have the ability to engage with executives at Avoca
- Possess the knowledge and the ability to create solutions to marketing needs with internal resources and management of external resources and partnerships
- Have excellent decision making/problem solving skills and good leadership skills
- Demonstrate teamwork and ability to establish effective working relationships
- Understand current and future business trends for a cohesive marketing message
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in marketing
- Hold a minimum of a BA/BS in a marketing discipline
This position is a full time position. Our offices are in Princeton, New Jersey and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. The Avoca Group values hard work of the highest quality and also encourages creativity and work life balance.