ExL Pharma’s 8th Clinical Quality Oversight Forum
October 11-13, 2017 | Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel | Philadelphia, PA
Join The Avoca Group at ExL Pharma’s 8th Clinical Quality Oversight Forum.
Attend to hear our own Dennis Salotti, M.S., MBA, CCRA, Vice President, Operations, The Avoca Group give a State of the Industry on Evaluating the Results from The Avoca Group’s Industry Survey to Understand How Risk is Assessed and Managed in Outsourced Clinical Trials on Thursday, October, 12, 2017 at 10AM.
- Characterizing sponsor and provider approaches to conducting systematic risk-based assessments in clinical trials
- Evaluating levels of sponsor and provider satisfaction with risk-based approaches to monitoring, oversight, inspection preparedness and quality management
- Analyzing the impact of risk-based approaches on timelines, cost and quality
- Discussing current perspectives and experiences on the use of technologies to support risk-based approaches
Crissy MacDonald, Ph.D., Executive Director, Client Delivery, The Avoca Group will join the panel on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 2:15-3:15PM: Identifying and Discussing the Top Challenges, Concerns and Obstacles Relating to Effective Clinical Quality Oversight.
- Evaluating responses from pre-event audience polling to determine which issues are the most important to discuss with this expert panel
- Exploring topics such as:
- Prioritizing key quality, performance and risk indicators
- Verifying data integrity across stakeholders
- Identifying oversight challenges unique to different types of vendors
- Evaluating effective tools and systems to oversee partners