ExL’s 8th Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit
August 14-15, 2019 | Sonesta Hotel | Philadelphia, PA
The Avoca Group is pleased to once again be speaking at ExL’s 8th Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit, August 14-15, in Philadelphia, PA.
By attending the Summit, you will understand the importance of an organizational culture of inspection readiness and how to implement that cultural change. With two days of advanced sessions, roundtables, and case studies about effective documentation standards, the culture of preparedness and improved stakeholder engagement, you will shift your organization to a quality-first, quality-always culture.
Use discount code 789119AVOCA
Join Avoca for the Following Session:
Date and time to be announced
Mock Inspections: A Critical Tool To Ensure Inspection Readiness
What you can expect:
- Discuss the benefits of an ongoing state of inspection readiness throughout a trial
- Define proactive approaches for clinical operations and quality to work together to maintain inspection readiness
- Introduce mock inspection as a periodic ‘check-up’ for overall Inspection Health
- Identify where hidden challenges may lurk and how to address them
- Formulate system/organization-level remediation plans rather than study-specific ‘band-aids’
Associate Director, Client Delivery, The Avoca Group
VP Clinical Quality & Compliance, AstraZeneca
Kristen and Grace will also present a webinar on inspection readiness in July. Details available soon.