Webinar: Oversight Capability Maturity Model™
Advancing Your Vendor Oversight Capabilities to Comply with ICH E6 (R2)
Thursday, December 7, 2017 | 11:00am – 12:00pm EST
Hosted by: ExL Events and The Avoca Group
Presenter: Janis Hall, Senior Consultant, The Avoca Group
Avoca will share its one-of-a-kind Oversight Capability Maturity Model™ to assess organizational capabilities for vendor oversight for the biopharma R&D Industry. Participants of this Webinar will learn the following about Avoca’s unique OCMM™:
- 10 dimensions vital for successful vendor oversight
- Organizational characteristics of these 10 dimensions at 5 levels of maturity
- How to assess organizational capabilities and maturity level for effective vendor oversight
- How to advance oversight capabilities to drive outsourcing success and enable ICH E6 (R2) compliance
Who Should Participate:
- Executive Sponsors of Provider Oversight
- Clinical Operations Leaders
- Clinical Trial Leaders
- Functional Area Leads
- Vendor Management Leaders
About the Presenter:
|Janis Hall is a Senior Consultant with The Avoca Group. She has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry with leadership roles in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO, and medical diagnostic companies. While at Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development (J&JPRD), she was responsible for R&D sourcing, contracting, and supplier alliance management.
As Senior Consultant with The Avoca Group, Janis developed many of the quality oversight tools within the Avoca Quality Consortium™ Knowledge Center. She is also the mastermind behind the Oversight Capability and Maturity Model (OCMM) and Prequalification work streams, and a key contributor to Avoca’s Diligent™ Vendor Prequalification Platform.
Janis has been a chair, invited speaker, and panelist at numerous conferences. She holds an MBA from the University of Delaware and a BS in Chemistry from Towson University.