2017 Summit USA
John FoleyKeynote Speaker
John is the former lead solo pilot of the Blue Angels, a Sloan Fellow at Stanford School of Business, a top rated leadership keynote speaker, gratitude guru and an expert in the how of High Performance teams. His exciting, rare journey inspires awe, triggering keynote audiences to take action and rethink what they believe is possible.
With a rapidly evolving regulatory environment and the promises of new technology, the clinical trials landscape is constantly changing. Since 2012, the Avoca Quality Consortium (AQC) Summits have provided an unmatched view of this landscape to professionals committed to transforming their approach to quality.
One thing we know about landscapes: how they look depends on where you stand. And to truly understand a landscape, it’s critical to know how others see it, too.
This mutual sharing of perspectives took place throughout the two days of the 2017 AQC Summit USA that was held on May 10th and 11th at the Kimpton Hotel Eventi in New York City. Over 160 leaders from 70 plus companies collaborated to not only hear thought-provoking discussions on topics such as inspection readiness, risk, technology, oversight and partnership, but also, to work through how they would personally make a difference to the changing landscape of clinical trials.
Attendees were inspired by the interactive, motivational atmosphere of the event that saw several, multifaceted speakers provide thought provoking ideas for collaboration and change. As one leader eloquently opined, “I enjoyed the meeting last week – seems every year it gets better and better!” As always, event participants left not only feeling energized about big ideas, but also with practical tools to make a difference in clinical trial quality and bringing medicines to patients quicker.
What to Expect
- Hear from engaging speakers from inside and outside the industry–including, in New York, from an ex-Blue Angel stunt pilot
- Get in a mindset to shape the future of clinical trials by joining an interactive master class with Mark Matousek, best-selling author and life-transformation expert
- Network and share ideas with fellow leaders in the field
- Talk to peers who face the same issues you do (and avoid reinventing the wheel)
- Learn about core AQC initiatives in workshops focused on oversight, inspections, metrics and more
- Stay up to date on quality initiatives around the industry
- Learn what’s new in areas like risk and patient engagement