The 8th Annual Avoca Global Summit will take place June 5-6, 2019, in Boston, MA, with two engaging days of high-quality analyses and discussions. With a keynote presentation, speaker sessions, expert panels, and working sessions, the Summit focuses on transforming clinical trial execution and provides attendees with practical knowledge and experience that can be incorporated and communicated across organizations.
The Avoca Global Summit offers a unique opportunity for C-level executives, heads of clinical operations, quality, regulatory, procurement, and innovation to connect, address key challenges, and engage with industry thought leaders. Each year, the Summit showcases innovative solutions for driving efficiency, improving quality, and mitigating risk in the execution of clinical trials.
What You Can Expect
- Review of AQC Workstreams
- Hands-on, deep-dive workshops
- Discussion about how clinical trials are changing in light of new technologies and what’s ahead for the industry
- Panel discussion on how what were once considered “clinical trials of the future” are now clinical trials of today
- Plenty of time for networking and collaborating with other attendees
What Others are Saying
Highlights from the 7th Annual Global Summit