The 8th Annual Avoca Global Summit will take place June 5-6, 2019, at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA.
The theme for this year’s Summit, “Own the Future,” focuses on the most innovative solutions for driving efficiency, improving quality, and mitigating risk in clinical trial execution.
What You Can Expect
- Review of AQC Workstreams
- Hands-on, deep-dive workshops
- Discussion about how clinical trials are changing in light of new technologies and what’s ahead for the industry
- Panel discussion on how what were once considered “clinical trials of the future” are now clinical trials of today
- Plenty of time for networking and collaborating with other attendees
In 2018, attendees represented leadership positions from the biopharma and clinical research industries across 10 countries. Attendees represented leadership positions from manager to C-Level.
With over a dozen interactive sessions and numerous networking opportunities, the Summit offers leaders from across the industry a chance to connect, address challenges, engage with thought leaders, and influence global change in the execution of clinical trials. The collaborative nature of the event allows for the free flow of ideas required to view the important work of clinical research through a diverse lens. An estimated 150 people, including C-suite executives, heads of clinical operations, quality, regulatory, procurement, and innovation, are expected to attend.
What Others are Saying
Highlights from the 7th Annual Global Summit