AQC 2017 Fall Meeting
October 25, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 | 8:30am – 5:00pm
Save the date for this year’s AQC Fall Member Meeting.
Each Member company may send two complimentary attendees. To register, please contact Caryn Laermer.
Paid attendees may register here.
- Review of Ongoing AQC Initiatives
- Case Study: Inovio Development of an Industry Leading Clinical Quality Risk Management System (CQRMS): This case study will share the holistic development of a comprehensive CQRMS through defining the CQRMS components, selection of AQC leading practice processes, templates and tools, and then adapting them for fit-for-purpose use for Inovio’s culture and risk tolerance
- Inspection Readiness and Preparedness
- eLearning as an Opportunity to Advance Value of AQC Membership
- Networking Lunch: Optional Moderated Roundtable Lunch Discussions
- 2017 AQC Survey Results – Risk-based Approaches
- Collaboration of AQC/ACRP – Investigative Site Quality Management Framework, Inspection Readiness, and Predictive Metrics
- Strategies and Focus for 2018
More details TBA.
10 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Things to do in the area and Restaurants
- Directions if driving
- Directions if taking the train (New Brunswick Station)
- Hotel amenities include: Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Parking Garage
Other nearby accommodations: