6th Annual AQC Fall Member Meeting
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
8:30am – 5:00pm
New Brunswick, NJ
“Excellent networking opportunities. Piqued interest in working on the workstreams.”
“The meeting was a nice mix of presentations and interactive discussions.”
“Content really good for sponsors and CROs.”
“Very well organized and run. Interesting topics, very pertinent to what we do.”
“Very organized meeting. The flow of the topics was great and the speakers were amenable.”
“Providing input to IR and patient centricity, and picking initiatives for next year were great.”
“Really great to hear/learn from each other’s experiences!”
“Understanding how the “champion” role helped make the use of AVOCA tools more widespread in a company.”
“Quality management strategies.”
“Keeps me forward thinking.”
“Great interactive meeting! Talking with others about their experiences and learning and hot topics in the industry.”
“The networking and informal discussions are always the best part of all the meetings.”
“I benefit most from the survey results and the updates on the initiatives.”
There’s Still Time to Register!
Since its inception in 2011, the AQC has been committed to furthering education, expanding awareness, and fostering engagement among Sponsors, CROs, and Clinical Service Providers.
The AQC Fall Member Meeting is an opportunity for operational leaders within ClinOps, Quality, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research and Development, and Outsourcing to connect with Avoca and industry thought leaders in a fun, casual and interactive learning environment.
The program consists of working sessions and is designed for participants to gain practical knowledge and experience that can be incorporated and communicated across their organization.
If your company is not currently a Member of the Avoca Quality Consortium and would like to attend, please contact Danya Kaye at (609) 759-2856 or by email.
Each Member company receives two complimentary passes to the Fall Member Meeting. To register your complimentary attendees, please contact Caryn Laermer.
To register additional attendees, click here. (Note: The cost per additional attendee is $550).
Highlights of this year’s AQC Fall Member Meeting include:
- Case Study: Holistic development of a comprehensive Clinical Quality Risk Management System (CQRMS)
- Interactive web demo and Q&A of new Inspection Readiness Member Experiences in the Knowledge Center™
- Lunchtime roundtable discussions
- AQC/ACRP interactive session – Investigative Site Quality Management Framework, Inspection Readiness, and Predictive Metrics
- Clinical Trials of the Future
- Key Findings: Avoca Industry Research on Risk Practices in Clinical Research
- Strategies and focus for 2018
See REGISTRATION INFORMATION above to reserve your spot today!
10 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Things to do in the area and Restaurants
- Directions if driving
- Directions if taking the train (New Brunswick Station)
- Hotel amenities include: Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Parking Garage
Other nearby accommodations: