7th Annual AQC Fall Member Meeting
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
8:00am – 5:00pm
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
100 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
“I enjoyed the meeting content and organization very much!”
“It was a fantastic meeting and some real value-add for me personally.”
“Very Interactive and engaging.”
“Great to hear what other companies are doing directly from them.”
“Thank you so much for those detailed updates related to all the AQC workstreams; what amazing achievements!”
“Enjoyed the table led discussion.”
- Review of Ongoing AQC Initiatives
- Inspection Readiness – Merck Case Study
- Inspection Readiness – Interactive Session, “Preparing for the Big Day”
- Risk-Based Monitoring in the Age of ICH E6 (R2) – Panel of CRO, Sponsor, and Site Representatives
- The Avoca Group’s 2018 Industry Research, “Emerging Data Sources and Technologies in Clinical Trials”
- Review of AQC’s progress to bring investigative sites into the mix to increase quality within the clinical trial ecosystem
- AQC Strategies and Focus for 2019
About the Event
Since its inception in 2011, the AQC has been committed to furthering education, expanding awareness, and fostering engagement among Sponsors, CROs, and Clinical Service Providers.
The AQC Fall Member Meeting is an opportunity for operational leaders within ClinOps, Quality, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research and Development, and Outsourcing to connect with Avoca and industry thought leaders in a fun, casual and interactive learning environment.
The program consists of working sessions and is designed for participants to gain practical knowledge and experience that can be incorporated and communicated across their organization.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors!