8th Annual AQC Fall Member Meeting
Thursday, November 7, 2019
8:00am – 5:00pm
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
515 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
“I enjoyed the meeting content and organization very much!”
“It was a fantastic meeting and some real value-add for me personally.”
“Very Interactive and engaging.”
“Great to hear what other companies are doing directly from them.”
“Thank you so much for those detailed updates related to all the AQC workstreams; what amazing achievements!”
“Enjoyed the table led discussion.”
The AQC Fall Member Meeting is an opportunity for AQC Member companies to connect and collaborate with peers and industry thought leaders in an interactive and casual learning environment. During this one-day immersive event, attendees participate in workshops, engage in panel discussions, hear dynamic industry presentations, and much more. Participants gain practical knowledge and experience that can be socialized across their organization.
Since its inception in 2011, the Avoca Quality Consortium (AQC) has been committed to furthering education, expanding awareness, and fostering collaboration among sponsors, CROs, and clinical service providers. Attendance at the Fall Member Meeting is one of the many benefits of AQC Membership.
Each Member company receives two complimentary passes. To reserve your pass, contact Caryn.Laermer@TheAvocaGroup.com.
To register additional attendees, click here.
Book Your Stay
Click here to book your room now at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel. A block of rooms has been reserved for Members for the nights of November 6th and 7th, with checkout on the 8th.
- Registration and Continental Breakfast
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Review of Ongoing AQC Initiatives & Outline of the Future
- Inspection Readiness – Proactive Risk Management and Lessons Learned
- Avoca will share the current updates of INSP 02 which utilize a risk-based dashboarding approach to inspection readiness for your organization. Similarly, table discussions will be conducted to determine the business requirements for the inspection readiness grid to ensure meaningful changes are being done within the Knowledge Center.
- Managing Risk while implementing decentralized clinical trials
- A workshop session utilizing table exercises to discuss the advantages of decentralized clinical trials and the process it takes to outline and mitigate the risks through the variety of operational and logistical lenses.
- Member experience/case study presentation
- Tufts Research Findings
- 2020 Strategies and Focus Areas
- Close of Event
Further updates will be added to this webpage as they become available and will also be provided in the AQC e-newsletter, AQC Express.
Photos from Last Year’s Fall Member Meeting