AQC Fall Meetings
Join us this fall as we review this year’s AQC initiatives and set the direction for 2017.
Each Member company may send two complimentary attendees. Please contact Caryn Laermer to register.
Fall Member Meeting
November 3, 2016
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
Princeton, New Jersey
December 6, 2016
Liberty View Ballroom
Avoca has reserved a block of rooms at the Hotel Monaco. You can book rooms at the group rate here.
What to Expect
- Welcome and Review of Ongoing AQC Initiatives, AQC and Industry Research Data Case Studies throughout the day:
- Harnessing AQC tools to gain a jump start on drug development processes
- Creating a culture of leveraging the AQC to move the quality needle
- Demonstrating how shared approaches to non-competitive processes improve quality and efficiency: Using Diligent for technical service category provider reviews
- Networking Lunch, including Round Table Discussions
- Patient Perspectives and Implications for Protocols
- Inspection Readiness – Knowledge Management: Readiness and Preparedness
- AQC Portal Redesign – Preview and Demo
- Strategies and Focus for 2017